Quality care in the heart of Salisbury
There are lots of reasons why you would benefit from choosing Wessex Care and we have summarised a few of them here to help show the passion & high quality delivery of our work.
- Choice of five small, friendly care centres in the heart of Salisbury.
- Individual care tailored to the real and changing needs of each and every resident – whether that be nursing care, residential care, care at home, mental health support, dementia care, rehab.
- Rehabilitation (intermediate care) service.
- No more than 30 residents in any care home to ensure the best possible blend of personal and professional care.
- Appropriately qualified, dedicated staff, all living in the local area.
- Traditional family values complemented by the best of modern care.
- Consistently high quality care with the resident at its heart.
- Regular meetings with residents and relatives to help improve our service still further.
- Expert assessment before admission to our care homes and then monthly care reviews involving families and other professionals.
- Wide-ranging programme of activities and events for care home residents to enjoy as and when they wish.
- Continuous staff training to ensure the highest standards are maintained and developed.
- Low staff turnover – continuity of care in the Wessex Family.