Welcome to Little Manor Care Centre, Salisbury
Little Manor is a specifically designed Intensive Rehabilitation Care Centre.
Located on the outskirts of Salisbury, with fantastic links to local amenities, Little Manor Care Centre contains 30 rooms in total, the largest of all the Wessex Care centres.
Comfortable, practical and safe, Little Manor Care Centre offers a range of specialist in-house and outreach services, accessible 24/7, including:
- 24-hour on site registered nurses available
- Flexible facilities utilising the latest technology to provide outstanding support for convalescence and rehabilitation
- En-suite rooms with electric built in ceiling hoists
- A therapy suite, with dedicated physio room and gym
- Integral health spa, social club and activity spaces
- Accommodation for relatives and community support staff
- Full CCTV overt recording system, electable for bedrooms
- Education facilities to provide help with ongoing care
Little Manor Care Centre boasts a large lounge with patio doors to the gardens and a large separate dining and club room, full disabled access throughout and all rooms are en-suite.
There are also other communal spaces, including the resident and relative domestic kitchen, as well as the spa and activity areas.
Little Manor Care Centre was rebuilt on the site of the previous Little Manor Nursing Home, in order to update the facilities, improve accessibility and increase the number of available rooms to help care for residents. The front of the building has been preserved, maintaining its traditional appearance and history.
The state-of-the-art facilities, combined with a wide range of activities and customised care plans for each resident, enable them to live their lives to the fullest and just as they wish. There is also a wonderful garden space with well-kept patio for the residents to enjoy, whether to relax or spend time with friends.
Whether their needs are medical, personal or social, all residents at Little Manor can enjoy comprehensive, individual care during their stay.