Welcome to Kimberly East Care Centre, Salisbury
Conveniently close to the centre of Salisbury, the newly built Kimberly East and Kimberly West Care Centres provide the perfect blend of comfort, practicality and safety for up to 27 residents in each building.
Not just a care home, Kimberly West & East offer a range of specialist in-house and outreach services, accessible 24/7, including:
- 24-hour on site registered nurses available
- Flexible facilities utilising the latest technology to provide outstanding support for convalescence, rehabilitation, latter stage dementia and end-of-life.
- En-suite rooms with electric built in ceiling hoists
- Integral health spa, social club and activity spaces.
- Accommodation for relatives and community support staff.
- Full CCTV overt recording system, electable for bedrooms.
- Education facilities to provide help with ongoing care.
There is a whole range of facilities and activities at Kimberly West & East and the beautifully kept patio is a real attraction, enabling both residents and their families to relax, meet friends old and new, or just sit back and watch everything that’s going on.
However long or short the stay, whether the needs are medical, personal or social, everyone can enjoy comprehensive, individual care at Kimberly West & East.