New Little Manor Care Centre Now Open!
Matthew, Pauline, Christian, Jodie and the team at Wessex Care are very pleased to announce that the new Little Manor Care Centre is now open. This new state-of-the-art facility has been built on the site of the old Little Manor care home in Laverstock, Salisbury, and accommodates up to 30 residents.
Little Manor is the third care centre to be re-built and opened by Wessex Care, in partnership with Front Row Projects, following the successful launch of Kimberly West & Kimberly East on the site of the previous Kimberly House on Tollgate Road.
The new facilities include:
- 24-hour on site registered nurses available
- Flexible facilities utilising the latest technology to provide outstanding support for convalescence, rehabilitation, latter stage dementia and end-of-life
- En-suite rooms with electric built in ceiling hoists
- A therapy suite, with dedicated physio room and gym
- Integral health spa, social club and activity spaces
- Accommodation for relatives and community support staff
- Full CCTV overt recording system, electable for bedrooms
- Education facilities to provide help with ongoing care
The first Intensive Rehabilitation patients moved into their brand new Care Centre from Kimberly East during the last week of November. Castle View resident then moved with their team of carers to Kimberly East later in that week thus allowing preparation for the redevelopment of the Castle View site.
The project, which was slightly delayed due to the pandemic, has preserved the front of the beautiful and historic building. A huge thanks goes out to Mark Bugden and the team at Front Row Projects.
Thanks also goes out to all the staff that have worked tirelessly to get the new centre ready.More information on the new Little Manor Care Centre can be found here
You can also contact the Wessex Care head office team who can help to answer any questions you may have and to request more information about Wessex Care services, call us on 01722 336933 or contact us online.